In the event of an emergency outside office hours, Sheltered tenants should use their communal alarm system.
If you have an emergency repair out of office hours, please phone 020 8524 2822. Your call will be diverted to our out of hours call centre, who will arrange for any remedial works to be carried out by our contractor.
Millennium House Tenants
Please contact London & Quadrant for all repairs at all times on 0800 156536.
Lewis House & Peach Court Tenants
Please contact 08457 573764.
Our emergency repairs team will come out where an immediate repair is necessary to prevent injury to persons or further damage to property. This could include:
- No electricity or major electrical faults
- Burst water tank or cylinder
- Flood or major leaks (if it’s a minor leak close to electrics, an electrician may be required to attend.
- Leaks from heating pipes, tanks or cisterns
- Faulty boiler
- Board up or making windows or doors safe where security is a risk (a charge is made if deliberate or negligent damage)
- Full or partial water supply failure unless this is a water authority problem
- Blocked toilet where no other toilet is available in the property
- Blocked drains, sink or basin
- Blocked flue to open fire or boiler
- Defective communal lighting
- Total failure of central heating between 1st October and 31 March